My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking and Snorkeling Tour with Tapas34 Reviews
- Jump into the clearest waters in the Mediterranean and go snorkeling
- Explore rugged cliffs, coves, and forests of the ancient Cami de Ronda path
- Delight your taste buds with traditional tapas in a Costa Brava restaurant
- Experience native wildlife and admire the flora and spectacular scenery
- Take part in an exhilarating adventure as you learn about local history
DescriptionJoin us on the most beautiful coastal trails on La Costa Brava and create memories you cannot forget. We will walk along the historic and ancient path, La Camino Ronda. This experience is a mixture of exploration, adventure, history and culture. The excursion includes a moderate 5km coastal hike through enchanting coves, dramatic seaside cliffs, pine forests and one of Catalunya's most affluent neighborhoods. Throughout, we will stop for breaks to cool off and snorkel in the Mediterranean sea, ending it all with a meal of tasty tapas and refreshing drinks at one of the local restaurants. Heading north to Costa Brava by private air-conditioned van, we will arrive in the heart of La Costa Brava, surrounded by protected beautiful pine-forested sea cliffs. Parts of the 'Camí Ronda' go through narrow paths adapted for trekkers and walkers, which ascends and descends several times. On some occasions we also walk through sea promenades and beaches, natural and manmade stairs and flat paved paths. On our side we will be having stunning views of the Costa Brava Mediterranean sea, with its unique turquoise clear waters. We will go through pine forests and a protected coastal area which includes the marine reserve, perfect for refreshing ourselves with a snorkeling, swimming and of course a couple of safe, not too high cliff jumps (ask more about these if you need) This trail is easy and fun for beginners, however, you still need to be able to walk up rugged sloped paths. Upon reaching our final stop, we'll sit down together in a local restaurant for a menu del dia. We have several routes in La Costa Brava, especially designed so that you can make the most of the charms of the Costa Brava but trying to adapt to most levels. Thus to say, it's not a fullon hiking day. This is also not a cliff diving or snorkeling tour per say, they are just 2 refreshing and adventurous small parts of this tour.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Snorkel gear Tapas
- You will receive a full itinerary and map of the meeting point after booking
- Don't worry about getting travel sports insurance, the local partner covers full injury insurance. If anything happens to you on the tour, the local partner has you covered