My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Day Trip to the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Marvel at the largest and most extensive collection of works by Salvador Dalí
- Follow the facinating trajectory of Dalí from impressionism to surrealism
- Apprieciate the unique style of the museum which was designed by the artist
- Learn the moving story behind why the location of the museum was selected
- Admire the stunning collection of artwork that Dalí curated during his life
DescriptionGet lost in the create mind of Salvador Dali on this day trip from Barcelona to the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres. Immerse yourself in the story of this surrealist master's life and work. Appreciate the persona art collection that the artist built during his life. Be picked up from your desired location in the city of Barcelona. Sit back and relax in an comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle as you drive to the city of Figueres. Once in Figueres, your guide will be waiting at the Dalí museum for you. Stroll through this whimsical building that was was inaugurated in 1974 and designed by Salvador Dalí himself. Let your guide show you through the largest and most extensive collection of his work. Discuss the artists beginnings in impressionism, futurism, and cubism. Admire his fantastical surrealist creations. See his paintings and sculptures and have the opportunity to view the holographic and jewelry collection. Take some time to walk through a small collection of works by other artists that Dalí collected ranging from pieces by El Greco, Bouguereau, Marcel Duchamp and John de Andrea. Return to your desired point in Barcelona after the tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 2-hour guided Dalí Museum tour Entrance to the Dalí museum Liability insurance
- This tour takes place rain or shine