My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Full-Day Costa Brava and Dalí Museum Tour33 Reviews
Explore the beaches, quaint villages, architecture and landscapes of Costa Brava on this full-day tour from Barcelona. Visit Figueres, the town where Salvador Dalí was born, and the Dalí Theatre-Museum that holds the biggest collection of his artworks.
- Enjoy the landscapes of Costa Brava, considered one of the most beautiful areas of Catalonia
- Explore the beautiful villages of Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Pals
- Learn about Salvador Dali's life and career and visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum, which holds the biggest collection of artwork from the Spanish artist
- Take a free time to explore Figueres, the town that is the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
DescriptionAfter meeting up at your bus, you will take the motorway before arriving in Calella de Palafrugell at around 9:45 AM. Calella de Palafrugell is a village of great beauty in both architecture and landscape. The town, splashed with small bays, becomes a fusion of land and sea that has an incomparable setting. Enjoy some free time to explore the village, enjoy the scenery, and take great photographs. Later, start walking along Camino de Ronda, which is going to lead you to the neighborhood town of Llafranc. You will then hike for about 30 minutes over terrain which is easy to navigate for everyone. The “Camino de Ronda” borders all the Costa Brava, and was used to control maritime smuggling. Today, thanks to this, you can discover beautiful spots that wouldn’t be otherwise accessible Heading back to the bus, you will go onward to Pals, a town located inland on the top of a hill. The location is entirely built into an ancient Medieval village, and the enclosure is crowned with a cylindrical tower from the 12th century. It also has an excellent terrace that offers stunning views of the Costa Brava and its immediate surroundings. Walking through the cobbled streets, you will feel like you have gone back in time. In the afternoon, arrive at Figueres where you can enjoy an hour and a half to grab lunch (own expense). Spend your time exploring the quaint streets of the old town before visiting the incredible Dalí Theater-Museum, which houses the largest collection of his artworks.
IncludesAir-conditioned motor coach Assistant on board Guided walking Tour in Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Pals Entrance fees to the Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies” (Dalí Jewels)
- Please be aware that the tour includes walking, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The duration of the tour includes transportation to and from the destination
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- No-shows will not be refunded
- The tour is operated in both Spanish and English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€89.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today