My Guide Website?
Costa Brava: Marimurtra Botanical Garden Entry Ticket35 Reviews
Spend the day exploring the Marimurtra Botanical Garden. Take in panoramic views of the Mediterranean and learn about the thousands of plant species that call this garden home.
- Discover the over 4000 plant species living at the Marimurtra Botanical Garden
- Learn all about plants from Costa Brava and from places all over the globe
- Take in panoramic views of the Costa Brava Coast from the Temple of Linnaeus
- Wander through a garden created by Carl Faust over 100 years ago
- Feel transported to different parts of the world as you explore the gardens
DescriptionExplore the The Marimurtra Botanical Garden with this entry ticket and discover the botanical, architectural, and cultural heritage of this coastal garden on the Mediterranean. With more than 4,000 species from five different continents, Marimurtra welcomes families, schools, and visitors from all over the world who come to learn about the biodiversity the garden has to offer. Discover the bamboo musical forest, the arid expanses of America, the corners of Australia, or the jungle Pergola. Take in panoramic views from the Temple of Linnaeus, one of the unique architectural monuments of the garden. Listed as a Cultural Asset of National Interest, the garden was created by Carl Faust in the 1920s. Faust wanted to create a garden where young biologists could come to learn. The Marimurtra team continues his work today and every visitor helps to contribute to the conservation of this space.
IncludesMarimurtra Botanical Garden entry ticket
- Children under 4 years old receive free entry
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€8.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today