My Guide Website?
Costa Brava: Water World Aquatic Park & Optional Transfer141 Reviews
- Spend an action-packed day at Water World Aquatic Park
- Enjoy a wide range of rollercoasters, slides, and attractions
- Experience the thrill of the largest water ride in Europe, Rafting River
- Unwind in the park's service areas, including restaurants, picnic zones, and pine forests
- Enjoy hassle-free shuttle transfer to/from the park (if option selected)
DescriptionSpend a fun-filled day at Water World Aquatic Park and make unforgettable vacation memories. With your ticket, enjoy access to the park, then explore at your own leisure. You can also upgrade your day out and opt for round-trip shuttle transfer to the park from Calella, Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna, Malgrat de Mar, Blanes, Lloret de Mar, and Tossa de Mar. At the park, have a blast riding impressive roller coasters, make a splash in the swimming pool, hurtle down epic slides, or simply relax and soak up the sunshine. There’s plenty to keep you occupied, including 15 unique rides, such as X-Treme Mountain, Water Mountain, and Rafting River, as well as a wave pool where you can chill out. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite from all that fun, take your pick from the park’s many places to eat.
IncludesEntry to Lloret de Mar Water World Aquatic Park
- Children aged 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult Children under 80 centimeters (31.5 inches) enter for free • Some attractions may have height restrictions
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate in certain activities