My Guide Website?
Figueres: Dalí Museum and Surrealist Hands-On Cooking Class
Discover the Dalí Museum in a different way together with your culinary instructor and a local Dalí passionate official tour guide. Then visit the local food market and drive to the chef's private house for a hands-on cooking class.
- Discover Salvador Dalí's legacy in his museum guided by a local tour guide
- Feel the surrealism and turn it into a whole menu together with Chef Yves
- Visit Chef Yves's private house and cook in his backyard
- Enjoy a full menu paired with local wines
DescriptionDiscover your own creativity and enjoy a day full of art and gastronomy. Meet Chef Yves and your local guide at Dalí Museum in Figueres. Visit the museum and learn all about Dali's legacy from a very personal perspective. After the museum, explore the local food market and little fish shops together with your instructor Chef Yves. Inspired by Dalí's art, create a full menu to be elaborated in the hands-on cooking class. Having defined the menu with Yves's many dish options, drive to his private house. Enjoy a welcome drink and a snack before starting the cooking class. Get your apron, cutting board, and required tools to start with the cooking class. Then enjoy your meal paired with local wines. A taxi will drive you back to the Dalí Museum.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at Dalí Museum Dalí Museum tickets with tour guide Market visit and grocery session Welcome snack/drink Hands-on cooking class Full 3-course meal with wine
- The menu for the cooking class will be defined on the go, so we can adapt to any food restriction, allergy, or intolerance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€1,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today