My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Costa Brava Kayaking and Snorkeling Day Trip1254 Reviews
- Sit down to a tasty picnic lunch in a breathtaking natural setting
- Swim through schools of silver fish with high-quality snorkeling gear
- Discover secluded bays and rock caves as you follow your kayaking guide
- Learn about a variety of plant and animal species that are endemic to the area
- Unwind after your trip with a chilled sangria or beer at a bar in Barcelona
DescriptionDiscover the Costa Brava on a day trip from Barcelona. Snorkel and Kayak in the Mediterranean. Explore caves and coves and learn about local flora and fauna. Savor a picnic in a stunning natural setting and end your experience with a refreshing drink at a bar in central Barcelona. Depart Barcelona and journey along the Costa Brava for approximately 1 hour to reach the start point of your exciting kayak and snorkel adventure. Upon arrival at the beach, get outfitted with all the necessary equipment and listen to the instructions from your guide. Explore secluded beaches and rocky caves by kayak, and swim and snorkel among the native marine life. Encounter volcanic cliffs towering above the shimmering waters, brimming with fish, sea urchins, coral formations, and more. Along the way, enjoy a picnic lunch and complimentary water, and get plenty of free time to chill out on a white sand beach. Head back into the heart of Barcelona at the end of your adventure, and enjoy a round of beer or sangria at a bar on arrival.
IncludesKayaking guide Wetsuit Snorkeling gear Kayak Return transfers from Barcelona Packed picnic lunch Water Drinks (beer or sangria) at a city center bar
- Please notify the activity provider of any dietary requirements
- Changing rooms, toilets, and lockers are available on site