My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Girona and Costa Brava Full-Day Tour754 Reviews
- Stroll the maze-like medieval streets of Girona
- Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Costa Brava
- Go to the small fishing village of Calella de Palafurgell
- Learn about the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda
- Benefit from a small-group tour, limited to 8 guests, with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Take a dip in crystal clear waters
- Explore the best-preserved Jewish Ghetto in Europe
DescriptionExplore the stunning landscapes of the Costa Brava on a full-day tour to Girona from Barcelona. Depart the Catalan capital for the city of Girona, where the remains of its Roman and medieval past make an interesting contrast to the present-day city. Get lost in a maze of narrow streets, and venture into the best-preserved Jewish Ghetto in Europe. Admire the cathedral, home to the widest Gothic nave in the world. Marvel at the brightly colored houses on the banks of the Onyar River. Then, transfer to the breathtaking landscapes and villages of the Costa Brava, stopping at the medieval village of Pals en route. Stroll down cobblestone streets, and enjoy some of the best panoramas of the Mediterranean Sea whipped up by the fierce Tramontana wind. Marvel at the fields and plains of Empordà extending to the horizon. Discover dramatic views of the Catalan coast, surrounded by green mountains, sheer cliffs, and small villages of whitewashed houses. Stop in the traditional fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell, and feel as if you have been transported back to yesteryear. Explore the pristine landscape of Calella, and discover the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda. Once used by fishermen, watchmen and smugglers, these paths allow you to explore the virgin coast at your leisure, where you will discover popular beaches and inaccessible coves and cliffs. Take a dip in crystal clear water, surrounded by unspoiled nature.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM Guide Small-group tour with up to 8 guests Walking tour Beach tour at Calella de Palafrugell
- Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum group size of 8 people