My Guide Website?
From Roses: Cap Norfeu Glass Bottom Boat Tour & Tamariu Cave3 Reviews
Discover the colorful fish of the Mediterranean Sea with a glass bottom boat, enjoy a scenic boat trip in the Cap Norfeu integral reserve, and visit different coves along the way.
- Gaze at the rich aquatic life from the comfort of a boat
- Experience the sensation of entering the Tamariu Cave
- Discover the fish of the Mediterranean sea with underwater vision
- Enjoy the experience of a boat trip along the Costa Brava
- Feel the fresh sea breeze as you float along on a scenic boat ride
DescriptionExplore the integral Reserve of Cap Norfeu like never before with a glass bottom boat. See the underwater sea life up close and admire passing fish. Visit sea caves including the Tamariu Cave. Leave Roses and head out on the boat to the Integral Reserve of Cap Norfeu. During the journey make stops at different coves including Lladó, Murtra, Rostella, Montjoi, Calitjàs, and Pelosa. See the Cat Rock and hear the legend of the birth of Cap Norfeu. Next, reach the entrance of the Cave of Tamariu. Float into the cave and admire the rock formations and seabed underneath the boat. From here, make your final stop at Cala Joncols, a remote cove perfect for underwater vision. Take time here to see the coral, fish, and wildlife before heading back to Roses.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€22.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today