My Guide Website?
Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks644 Reviews
Get on board a beautiful catamaran and enjoy a unique journey along the Costa Brava with your friends and family. Swim in crystal waters, sunbathe on the boat and have a delicious BBQ meal. Listen to music and admire the stunning landscape.
- Experience a sailing adventure with friends aboard a catamaran
- Feast on a BBQ meal on board the boat
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy water activities
- Admire the coastal landscape of cliffs, caves, and secluded beaches
- Enjoy drinks, including beer, sangria, soda, and water
DescriptionEnjoy the ultimate day of fun in the sun with a sailing trip along the Costa Brava. Climb aboard a beautiful catamaran in Lloret de Mar and set sail. Lie in the big net bow area and feel the sensation of floating over the sea while listening to music and having a drink. After 1 hour of sailing past the stunning landscape of cliffs, caves, secluded beaches, and fishing villages, the boat will stop at a quiet spot. Swim in a small inlet, play on the giant floating mattress, or go snorkeling in the beautiful waters. Meanwhile, our crew will prepare a barbecue on board, open air, with beef hamburgers and diced marinated chicken. Pasta with salad with tasty tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. As dessert 'macedonia' of fruits...'bon appetit!' Top off the experience with complimentary drinks including beer, sangria, soft drinks, and water. Return to Lloret de Mar with the music turned up, as you soak in the atmosphere.
IncludesRound-trip catamaran cruise Captian Crew Food and drinks Safety vests Floating mattress and trampoline Covered area Masks to dive Music Toilets
- The tour is subject to weather conditions
- It is forbidden to bring alcoholic drinks on board. The crew reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who appears drunk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€48.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today