My Guide Website?
Palafrugell: 12-Month Pass to 6 Cultural Attractions1 Reviews
Save on entry fees for a whole year when visiting Palafrugell with an all-access pass to 6 iconic cultural spaces. Gain free access to Cap Roig Botanical Garden, Sant Sebastià de la Guarda and more.
- Roam around the sculptures and spaces at the Cap Roig Botanical Garden
- Visit the birthplace and private library of famous journalist, Josep Pla
- Learn all about Spain's important cork industry and the Catalonian Cork Museum
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top of the Can Mario Modernist Water Reservoir
- Experience the history and culture of the region at Sant Sebastià de la Guarda
DescriptionThe Palafrugell Plus Pass provides free admission to 6 of the region's top cultural attractions, valid for 12 months. Visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions and the monumental complexes of spaces around Palafrugell, for only €10. The ticket provides free admission to the following spaces: • The Cap Roig Botanical Garden, which hosts around 800 botanical exhibitions and sculptures from renowned national and international artists. • The birthplace of famous journalist and author, Josep Pla with access to his private library at the Josep Pla Foundation. • The Catalonian Cork Museum, located in an old cork factory, where you'll learn all about Spain's important cork harvesting and production industry. • The Can Mario Modernist Water Reservoir, which is 114,83 feet tall and has 182 steps. • The Contemporary Sculpture Museum of the Vila Casas Foundation. It houses around 220 sculptures created by Catalonian artists from the 1960s until the present.• Sant Sebastià de la Guarda, where you'll experience the deep-rooted history and culture of the region. This ancient site dates back 2600 years and hosts a variety of historical artifacts and buildings spanning centuries, including an 18th-century inn and a 15th-century watchtower.
IncludesEntrance to all of the monuments, museums, and sites mentioned
- The card is valid for 12-months