My Guide Website?
Costa Brava: Sea Caves Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour247 Reviews
- Kayak along the stunning Costa Brava coast
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear Mediterranean waters and its sea life
- Benefit from a small kayaking group with a maximum of just 14 people
- Hear about local history and nature from your guide
- Enjoy light and healthy physical exercise
DescriptionMeet your small group at the Sant Pol Sailing & Kayaking School right by the beach and get ready for the activity. After a short introduction and a technical and safety briefing, you'll have time to get kitted out before taking to the waters. Explore secluded beaches and rocky caves and clifts by kayak. During the tour, your instructor will explain the history, nature, and curiosities of this coastal place so that you can take an even more complete experience. As a complement to the activity, stop the kayaks in a protected cove or bay to jump into the water with a mask and snorkel equipment to do some snorkeling. Refresh yourself while you enjoy observing the marine nature through the crystal clear blue and emerald green waters. Observe the local fish, as well as sea urchins, starfish, and with a little luck, an octopus. Re-energized, take the opportunity to explore the rugged cliffs and the coastline at your own pace. Or, if you're feeling laid-back, relax and sunbathe on the white sand beach.
Includes2 hours kayak tour in small groups (max 14 people) Kayaks and accesories Professional instructor Live vest Snorkelling gear Wetsuits Rescue motor boat Changing room Civil Liability insurance Accidents insurance
- No previous experience in kayaking or snorkeling is required
- A good swimming ability is essential to book this activity