Best Restaurants in Costa Brava
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Brava team
In terms of gastronomy, the Costa Brava region boasts some of the most prized restaurants in the world: El Bulli (number 1) and El Celler de Can Roca (number 2).
Apart from these luxurious restaurants, Catalan gastronomy is renowned internationally, with something as simple as "pa amb tomàquet"(a slice of bread rubbed with ripe tomatoes and sprinkled with olive oil) being famous in many parts of the world. Excellent wines of the region are an ideal complement to its traditional dishes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park
- From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
- Costa Brava: Private Tour of Empuries and Boat Ride
- Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks