My Guide Website?
From Costa Brava: Barcelona and Antoni Gaudí's Work Bus Tour62 Reviews
- See Barcelona through the eyes of Antoni Gaudi by exploring his work
- Marvel at La Sagrada Familia, the iconic basilica designed by Gaudi
- Drive by Camp Nou, the historic home stadium of F.C. Barcelona
- Reach Barcelona's highest point at Montjuïc and view the whole city
- Visit some of Barcelona's most impressive landmarks on 1 tour
DescriptionExplore Barcelona by tracing the trail of work by modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. Learn from your guide about the design and construction of La Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló. Get picked up from central locations on the Costa Brava, including Malgrat de Mar, Blanes, Pineda de Mar, Calella, Lloret de Mar, and Tossa de Mar. Discover the life and legacy of Antoni Gaudí, the renowned architect native to Catalonia. Pause at La Sagrada Familia, the world’s largest unfinished Catholic Church, and Casa Batlló in the heart of the city center. Appreciate the unusual style of each building that Gaudí was famous for. Admire the pedestrianized and tree-lined streets in the Rambles and learn about its significance as a historical landmark. See the towering Arco de Triunfo that was once a gateway to the Barcelona World Fair. Learn why Plaça Catalunya is considered Barcelona’s true city center. . Get panoramic views of the city and harbor at Montjuïc and Mirador de l’Alcalde in the hills on the city outskirts.
IncludesBus tour Transportation Tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine