My Guide Website?
From Girona: Dalí Museum and Girona Small Group Tour2 Reviews
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Dalí Museum of Figueres
- Be transported to the middle ages on a city walking tour
- See locations from the Game of Thrones series
- Visit the most important bridge in Girona
- See the Cathedral of Santa María
DescriptionDiscover two famous places in the province of Girona on this full-day tour. See the legacy of the Surrealist painter Salvador Dalí in his home town of Figueres. Depart from Girona city and enjoy a guided visit to the Dalí Theater and Museum. After spending 2 hours at the museum, return to Girona for lunch at one of its superb restaurants. Lunch is not included so you can choose the restaurant that best suits your preferences, based on suggestions from your knowledgeable guide. Follow lunch with a 3-hour walking tour of the city. Tour the Medieval and Jewish districts, including a visit to the ancient walls to see the city from its towers. Enjoy the views over the Cathedral, the Rambla de la Llibertat, Arab baths, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the bridges over the river Onyar, the shopping area and more. Learn the fascinating history of Girona. **Due the difficulty to have tickets to the Dalí Museum in the morning the guided visit to this museum will be done in the afternoon and Girona in the morning. Our guide will contact you to arrange everything for your visit.
Includes2-hour tour of the Dalí museum 3-hour walking tour of Girona Round-trip transportation by comfortable vehicle Driver and guide
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours generally commence at 09:40 AM, however, schedules depend on the Dalí Museum, which varies throughout the year
- Your tour provider will contact you the day before the tour to confirm the exact start time of the tour