My Guide Website?
From Girona: Dalí Museum, Cadaqués and Creus Cape Tour
Discover more about the life of Salvador Dalí with a visit to the Dalí Theatre and Museum in Figueres. Continue with a guided visit of the beautiful town of Cadaqués and the Creus Cape Natural Park.
- Discover more about the life and work Salvador Dalí on a guided day tour
- Explore the Dalí Theatre and Museum and see a variety of his works
- Stroll through the beautiful, quaint town of Cadaqués
- Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Creus Cape Natural Park
- Walk along the shores of Port Lligat, where Dalí lived for much of his life
DescriptionLearn about the life and work of iconic surrealist artist Salvador Dalí on a guided day tour from Girona. Discover more about his most famous works on a guided visit to the Dalí Theatre and Museum. Explore the charming town of Cadaqués and then admire the scenic vistas of Creus Cape’s Natural Park. Meet in central Girona and travel by air-conditioned van to the town of Figueres where Dalí was born. Upon arrival visit the eponymous Theatre Museum. At the museum, discover the largest concentration of Dalí's works in a single location and learn more about his inspiration and distinctive artistic techniques. Admire the intriguing architecture of the building itself, as well as the many fine artworks housed within. Next, drive to the village of Cadaqués, one of the most beautiful villages of the Costa Brava. Discover the charming atmosphere and spectacular views of the town which were often reproduced in Dalí’s paintings. Enjoy a guided tour of the town, and take some free time for lunch afterward. After lunch, embark on a short and leisurely hike to take in the breathtaking scenery of Creus Cape’s Natural Park. Take a stroll around Port Lligat, the small bay where Dalí lived for much of his life. Afterward, relax on the journey back to Girona.
IncludesGuide Air-conditioned transportation Bottled water Hotel Pickup/drop off (only in Girona city)
- This tour will take place rain or shine You must reserve your tickets to the Dalí Theatre and Museum in advance