My Guide Website?
From Palamos: Scenic Boat Trip to Calella de Palafrugell
Admire panoramic views of the Costa Brava on a scenic route from Palamos to Calella de Palafrugell. Join a cruise aboard a classic 1903 vessel, learn about maritime culture, and explore iconic coves.
- Take in the dramatic shoreline of the world-famous Costa Brava as you sail
- Navigate aboard a 1903 wooden ship for a traditional cruise experience
- Discover the beautiful coves of La Fosca, Cap Roig, and Platja del Castell
- Reach Calella de Palafrugell and enjoy the chance to have a refreshing swim
- Learn about the area's marine life, culture, biology, and geology from the crew
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Spain's Costa Brava on a fascinating boat tour departing from Palamos. Come across several beautiful bays on the way to Calella de Palafrugell, then stop to swim in clear blue waters. Listen to insightful commentary about local culture and geology. Board your traditional wooden boat in Palamos and join the expert crew as they teach you all about the maritime culture, pirate stories, geology, and biology of the area. Set sail and enjoy an unforgettable ride through the emblematic coves of the Costa Brava. Pass by the gorgeous coves of La Fosca, Platja del Castell, Islas Hormigas, and Cap Roig, until finally arriving at Calella de Palafrugell. Drop anchor at some unique spots for the chance to take a dip and interact with the local flora and fauna, before navigating back to Palamos.
IncludesBoat trip Crew Live vest
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today