My Guide Website?
From Roses: Catamaran Cruise to Cap de Creus167 Reviews
From Roses, sail along the spectacular coast to the Cap de Creus. Stop in Cala Culip or Cala Guillola to swim, sunbathe and enjoy the exclusive environment. The crew will serve a delicious barbecue prepared on board before taking you back to Roses.
- Discover the pleasure of sailing in a beautiful bay
- Admire the views of the spectacular Costa Brava
- Enjoy swiming and snorkeling in transparent turquoise waters
- Taste a delicious barbecue prepared on board as you lounge in an idyllic and exclusive environment only reachable by boat
- Feel like you're flying over the water as the sea passes below you from the nets
- Relax and sunbathe on comfortable cushions or nets
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable sailing experience on board the catamaran 'Magic'. Sliding gently over the blue waters of Costa Brava, you’re sure to love this quiet and relaxing day on the water. Departing from the dock of the Ginjolers in the center of Roses, sail along the beautiful coast with its solitary coves lined with pine trees and abrupt cliffs until Cap de Creus. There, pass by the famous Cadaqués as well as Port Lligat, where Antoni Gaudi’s house is found, and enjoy the spectacular rocky coastline of this bay. In either Cala Bona or Cala Culip, the catamaran will anchor so you can take a pleasant swim in the crystal clear waters. Discover the seabed with free snorkeling equipment on board, or sunbathe in the wide bow nets while the crew serves a delicious barbeque prepared on board. After a full and relaxing day in the sun, your crew will lift anchor and take you back to Roses.
IncludesBarbecue lunch and drinks Snorkeling equipment (with €10 deposit) Life jackets for children and adults Water and soft drinks during the whole trip
- The BBQ lunch will consist of various meats (chicken breasts, skewers and sausage), an assortment of fresh salads (green salad, Russian salad), with bread and watermelon.
- Drinks available on the cruise during lunch include a welcome cocktail, still or sparkling mineral water, sangria, wine from Empordàlia wineries, orange and lemon Fanta, Coca Cola, and Sprite
- Mineral water is available throughout the experience • Please note, payments onboard can only be made with card (American Express is not accepted)