My Guide Website?
Girona and Costa Brava Private Tour from Barcelona by Car
Embark on a historical and cultural adventure in the Game of Thrones-style in Girona and Costa Brava! Visit the Girona Cathedral, Arab Baths and Jewish Quarter.
- Visit 4 amazing sites in Catalonia with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Explore Girona and visit the Cathedral, Arab Baths and the Jewish Quarter
- Marvel at the mountains of Muntanyes de Begur
- Relax at the beach of Platja Gran de Palamos
- Enjoy full-day car trip with pickup &drop-off at your accommodation in Barcelona
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the beauty of Catalonia on a one-day trip to Girona and Costa Brava. Take advantage of private car transfers directly from your accommodation in Barcelona and the service of a Licensed Catalan Guide. Sit back and enjoy an exciting journey across the scenic Catalonian landscapes. We have prepared a special tour program packed with unforgettable sights and stories. Let us take you on an adventure! The first stop of this exciting 10-hour road trip will be the gorgeous city of Girona, full of fascinating history, culture and architecture. Marvel at the Iconic, picturesque rows of vibrantly painted house facades overhanging the Onyar river from the medieval bridge Pont de Pedra and the modern Pont de les Peixateries Velles. Stroll along the crowded Rambla de la Llibertat street to a scenic spot of Berri Vell stairs. You'll find many unique landmarks in the city, with outstanding medieval townhouses, churches and great museums. One of the hidden gems of Girona is the historic El Call - the Jewish Quarter, which has recently gained some popularity due to being used as a filming location in the Game of Thrones franchise. Explore a maze of winding alleys and see the Museum of Jewish History. You will also see the venerable 9th-century city walls Muralles de Girona. The highlight of this tour will be visiting the spectacular Cathedral of Girona, known for its beautiful staircase and a record breaking 22m wide Gothic nave. You will also step inside the well preserved Romanesque public baths, the Arab Baths. Other important landmarks will be the Basilica de Sant Feliu, and the adored sculpture of a small lion La Leona. The walking tour of the mesmerizing Girona will be a medieval church and monastery Sant Pere de Galligants. After the tour of Girona you will get back in the car and travel to the sleepy village of Castell de Pals, where you will discover more astonishing monuments from the Middle Ages. The next stop will be at Muntanyes de Begur, a coastal mountain range known for cliff top lookouts and bird life. Take a moment to relax in the beautiful nature of the mountains, then travel to the beaches of Platja Gran de Palamos to immerse yourself in the sunshine and sea breeze. This trip will expose you to the diverse beauty of Catalonia. At the end, you will be driven back to your accommodation in Barcelona.
IncludesPrivate full-day car trip from Barcelona to Girona, Costa Brava and nearby attractions 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to Girona Cathedral Regular tickets to the Arab Baths in Girona Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Barcelona
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Skip-the-line tickets to Girona Cathedral entitle you to enter at pre-booked time, without waiting in line at the ticket office. The cathedral is closed on December 25, January 1 and Good Friday. Admission during mass and special events is limited. The Arab Baths have limited opening hours in the winter time, and are closed on 1 and 6 January, and 25 and 26 December. For your convenience, we will limit the group size to 25 guests per guide, so that everyone can get personal attention, ask questions and hear commentary clearly. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. Lunch can be arranged upon request.