My Guide Website?
La Garrotxa Volcanoes Half-Day Hot Air Balloon Flight35 Reviews
Float over the volcanic area of La Garrotxa on a 5-hour hot air balloon tour, with sparkling Cava, a country breakfast in a restaurant exclusive to tour participants, and more. See how the volcanoes have shaped the landscape from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Fly over the volcanic landscape of Garrotxa by hot air balloon
- See how the landscape was formed by volcanoes, peering into craters from above
- Enjoy an exclusive breakfast of local sausages, tomato bread, and wine
- Marvel at tiny villages perched on rocks, waterfalls, thick oak forests and more
- Glide with the breeze and experience the silence of nature
DescriptionGlide with the breeze over the Natural Park of La Garrotxa, located between the Pyrenees and Costa Brava, and discover from the sky how the volcanoes of Catalonia are a paradise for nature lovers. The half-day tour lasts approximately 5 hours, with about 1.5 hours flying time, and baskets for those with reduced mobility are available, including 3-door baskets that are suitable for the elderly. See how the landscape was shaped by volcanic activity in a way that is simply not possible from the ground. You will cruise over charming valleys, thick oak forests, and tiny villages settled on the top of towering cliffs. Experience the silence that only a hot air balloon ride can offer, with 360-degree views all around you. Sip a glass of Cava and enjoy a local pancake as the breeze and your pilot navigate the route, subject to the whims of Mother Nature! The balloon is constantly monitored by a 4WD car that will be ready to pick you up on landing. Then, it’s back to the launch facilities, where you will celebrate your balloon experience with a typical country breakfast of pa amb tomàquet (bread and tomato), cold cured sausage and beans from Santa Pau, roasted sausage, Catalan wine, and a glass of the local ratafia liquor.
IncludesEarly morning coffee before the flight Hot air balloon flight (approximately 1.5 hours) Glass of cava and local pancake during the trip Transfer from landing site to launch field and facilities Country breakfast at a restaurant exclusive to tour customers First flight certificate
- • Please wear comfortable footwear • This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, or children under 5 years old • Baskets adapted for people with reduced mobility are available, including 3 door baskets for seniors, or those in wheelchairs. Disabled parking places are also provided
- This activity is subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund
- Flights operate every day (weekdays and weekends)
- The full activity lasts about 5 hours, with a 1.5-hour balloon flight
- Please note that the balloon trip starts early in the morning and ends around noon. The exact time is set according to the flying season
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€230.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today