My Guide Website?
Lloret de Mar: Scuba Diving Experience no License Required18 Reviews
Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater and start your journey to becoming an expert diver with an introduction to scuba diving in the waters of Costa Brava.
- Feel the accomplishment of scuba diving for the first time
- Explore the world beneath the waves with the guidance of an instructor
- Enjoy stunning views of the coastal region of Costa Brava
- Receive personalized attention from your experienced instructor
- Get familiar with the diving equipment and breathing underwater
DescriptionExperience the magic of scuba diving as you dive in the calm waters around Lloret de mar in Spain with an instructor assigned to you and your group. Be confined in water and well looked after by your instructor, so you can enjoy those first unforgettable breaths underwater. Begin with a theory session and all equipment explained to you. Then, go to a pool-like bay to practice your first breath underwater and get familiar with the scuba equipment. Finally, take a few steps further and start to breathe underwater swimming outside of the bay. Get close to marine life at a maximum depth of 12 meters and explore the underwater world.
IncludesEntrance fees Guided tour All necessary scuba diving equipment
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins Available for everyone above 10 years old No previous experience required, you just need to like water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€85.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today