My Guide Website?
Private Full-Day Girona & Figueres From Barcelona3 Reviews
- Visit the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Explore the Roman ruins and medieval houses of Girona
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dalí
- Stroll the maze of streets in Europe's best-preserved Jewish Quarter
- See the brightly-colored houses on the banks of the River Onyar
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Barcelona for the day, on a full-day trip to Girona and Figueres, two of the most scenic towns of the Costa Brava. An expert guide will pick you up at your hotel or apartment with private transport. First, visit the historic town of Girona to see Roman remains and medieval buildings. Lose yourself in a labyrinth of narrow streets, and travel through the best-preserved Jewish Quarter in Europe. Marvel at Girona Cathedral and the widest Gothic nave in the world. Then, see the colorful houses along the River Onyar. Go to the top of Girona’s medieval walls for panoramic views. Next, transfer to Figueres near the border with France, and experience one of the main destinations of the so-called “Dalí Triangle”. Explore the birthplace of Salvador Dalí, and enter some of the places he frequented as an adult. Go to the Dalí Museum, designed by Dalí himself, on the ruins of an old municipal theater. Journey into the artist's mind as you explore the vast collection of his work, including some of the strangest artifacts imaginable.
IncludesProfessional Guide Private transportation Walking tours of Girona and Figueres
- When booking, please provide your accommodation address to arrange pickup