My Guide Website?
Tossa de Mar: Scuba Diving Experience for Beginners22 Reviews
Embark on your first scuba diving adventure in Tossa de Mar. Explore the world beneath the waves with the supervision and guidance of experienced instructors.
- Experience your first scuba dive in a controlled environment to learn basics
- Try the SSI Try Scuba program, a diving adventure great for the whole family
- Earn your SSI Try Scuba recognition rating at the end of a successful course
- Learn all of the basics of scuba diving from a dive instructor before diving
- Explore an underwater world a beginner scuba dive to finish the program
DescriptionSet out on a scuba diving adventure in Tossa de Mar with this scuba diving tour great for beginners learning the basics of diving. Enjoy an introduction to the underwater world of scuba diving and learn all of the basics with an instructor. Learn to use equipment, breathe underwater, and earn your SSI Try Scuba recognition rating. Start the Open Water Diver course by learning the basics of diving over a three-hour course. Learn various basics of scuba diving, including how to breathe underwater and get used to the lack of gravity underwater. Enjoy an entry-level program designed to give you the opportunity to experience the underwater world in a controlled and confined environment while you get comfortable with the basics. Listen to the instructor as you are taught how to breathe, use your equipment, move underwater, and basic diving communication skills before starting your first dive. Get set up with the necessary provided equipment before moving on to the beach to start your first dive. Put on your equipment and enter the water with the instructor who will supervise your first dive, at a maximum depth of 12m for around 40-45 minutes. Finish the dive and after an unforgettable experience, you will be brought to the center where you can shower and change and hopefully receive your SSI Try Scuba recognition rating.
IncludesDiving equipment Diving insurance Liability insurance
- This activity will take place rain or shine It is recommended to wait at least 12 hours after the activity before flying Not recommended for those with pre-existing medical conditions, or those with the heart, respiratory system, ears, kidneys, or pregnant people Minimum age of 8 years for minors and children must have parental or guardian authorization Indicate during booking any children between the age of 8-15 that will participate