Best Water Activities in Costa Brava
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Brava team
The nautical Mediterranean seascape of the Costa Brava region makes it the ideal place for water sports. A series of experts can advise you on the most appropriate water sports to make your experience an enjoyable one.
Canoeing, water skiing, windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing, snorkeling or diving are some of the more active options you can choose. If you prefer a more relaxing activity, take one of the many tourist boats which cruise up and down coast every day, not forgetting a relaxing stop at one of the many sandy beaches.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park
- From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
- Costa Brava: Private Tour of Empuries and Boat Ride
- Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks