From Roses: Catamaran Cruise Cap Norfeu - Cadaqués151 Reviews
From Roses, sail along the spectacular coast to Cap Norfeu. Stop at Racó de l'Home cove to swim, sunbathe, and enjoy the exclusive environment. Then, sail to the magical bay of Cadaqués before returning to Roses.
- Discover the pleasure of sailing in a beautiful bay
- Admire the views of the spectacular Costa Brava
- Enjoy swiming and snorkeling in transparent turquoise waters
- Discover the beautiful town of Cadaqués from the sea
- Relax and sunbathe in an exclusive cove only reacheable byboat
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable sailing experience on board the catamaran 'Magic'. Sliding gently over the blue waters of Costa Brava, you’re sure to love this quiet and relaxing day on the water. Departing from the dock of the Ginjolers in the center of Roses, sail along the beautiful coast between Roses and Cadaqués with its solitary coves lined with pine trees and steep cliffs, until you reach Cap Norfeau. Anchor in Racó de l'Home cove, where you can stop for a pleasant swim in the crystal clear waters. Discover the seabed with free snorkeling equipment on board, or sunbathe in the comfortable bow nets. Then, continue to sail along the Cap Norfeu and Cala Jòncols until you enter the magical bay of Cadaqués. Spend some time relaxing in the bay to admire the coastline with its characteristic white houses bordering the shore. After a full and relaxing day in the sun, your crew will lift anchor and take you back to Roses.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment (with €10 deposit) Life jackets for children and adults Mineral water throughout trip Drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Only card payments are accept on board (unfortunately American Express is not accepted)
- The bar provides service throughout the excursion for all types of drinks as well also Nespresso coffee at affordable prices
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability