Best Catalan Restaurants in Peratallada
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Brava team
If you are looking to familiarise yourself with traditional Costa Brava gastronomy try visiting restaurants offering Catalan cuisine, which also includes paellas, fideuás (a seafood noodle dish) and fish dishes.
Local dishes such as judías con butifarra (white beans with sausage), hors d’oeuvres and the dessert known as crema catalana (crème caramel with toasted sugar topping). A mariscada is a tasty selection of different seafood and fish. For information on restaurants specialising in fish and seafood, please visit our section on these establishments.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park
- From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
- Costa Brava: Private Tour of Empuries and Boat Ride
- Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks