My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres, and Cadaqués Day Trip22 Reviews
Discover some of the most beautiful cities in Catalonia on this guided day trip from Barvelona. Travel by bus to uncover the history of Girona, the wealth of Figueres, and the charm of Cadaqués.
- Step back in time as you see the urban labyrinth of Girona's historic center
- See sights like the Castle of San Fernando and the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Spend some free time exploring the streets of Figueres at your own pace
- Experience the sea breeze as you discover the seaside village of Cadaqués
- Enjoy the ride aboard a spacious, comfortable, and climate-controlled bus
DescriptionExplore the cities of Girona, Figueres and Cadaqués on this day trip from Barcelona. Admire the Jewish Quarter in Girona and see the Castle of San Fernando in Figueres. Head to the coast for a visit to the fishing village of Cadaqués. Meet your guide in Barcelona and hop aboard a spacious and airconditioned bus. Settle in for the scenic ride to the city of Girona. Arrive in Girona and visit one of the most impressive historic center's in Catalonia. Soak up the vibe in the colorful Jewish Quarter. Continue to Figueres, an important communications hub that connects Spain with France. Take in views of the majestic Castle of San Fernando and also the famous Dalí Theatre-Museum. Have some free time to try delicious Catalan cuisine. Get recommendations from your guide on where to shop, eat, and drink. Finally, reach Cadaqués, a dreamy fishing village in the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula. Uncover the charm of its narrow streets, the impressive church of Santa María, the artistic treasures of medieval times, and the quaint fishermen's houses that are in its historic center. Once the visit to Cadaqués is over, return to Barcelona by bus.
IncludesGuide Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- •This tour includes a moderate amount of walking