My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres, and Cadaqués Day Trip351 Reviews
- Step back in time as you see the urban labyrinth of Girona's historic center
- See sights like the Castle of San Fernando and the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Spend some free time exploring the streets of Figueres at your own pace
- Experience the sea breeze as you discover the seaside village of Cadaqués
- Enjoy the ride aboard a spacious, comfortable, and climate-controlled bus
DescriptionExplore the cities of Girona, Figueres and Cadaqués on this day trip from Barcelona. Admire the Jewish Quarter in Girona and see the Castle of San Fernando in Figueres. Head to the coast for a visit to the fishing village of Cadaqués. Meet your guide in Barcelona and hop aboard a spacious and air-conditioned bus. Settle in for the scenic ride to the city of Girona. Arrive in Girona and visit one of the most impressive historic centers in Catalonia. Soak up the vibe in the colorful Jewish Quarter. Continue to Figueres, an important communications hub that connects Spain with France. There, enjoy an optional visit on your own to the famous Dalí Theater-Museum, built on the grounds of the city's former theater, which has the largest collection of Salvador Dalí's works. Have some free time to try delicious Catalan cuisine. Get recommendations from your guide on where to shop, eat, and drink. Finally, reach Cadaqués, a dreamy fishing village in the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula. Uncover the charm of its narrow streets, the impressive church of Santa María, the artistic treasures of medieval times, and the quaint fishermen's houses that are in its historic center. Once the visit to Cadaqués is over, return to Barcelona by bus.
IncludesGuide Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- •This tour includes a moderate amount of walking