My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour846 Reviews
Explore Girona and Figueres on a day tour from Barcelona. Marvel at Girona's Jewish quarter on a walking tour and dive into surrealism in Figueres with priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park
- From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
- Costa Brava: Private Tour of Empuries and Boat Ride
- Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks
- Discover Arab baths, Gothic churches, and one of Europe's best-preserved Jewish quarters in Girona
- Enjoy a guided walking tour in Girona, a city used as a Game of Thrones filming location
- Experience the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí in Figueres
- Skip the line with priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and permanent Dalí Jewels exhibition
DescriptionDiscover the 2 most representative cities of northern Catalonia, Girona and Figueres, on a full-day tour from Barcelona. Explore Girona's medieval monuments on a guided walking tour, and plunge into Salvador Dalí's surreal world at the Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres. Meet your guide and set off from Barcelona to head first to Girona, a city founded by the Romans. Learn about Girona's history with your guide, and admire a city used as a filming location for Game of Thrones. See some of the finest historic architecture in Spain, including medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic monuments, Arab baths, baroque spaces, and one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. Next, make your way to Figueres, the world capital of surrealism. Take advantage of priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum, which contains the largest collection of the artist's works and is a surrealist work of art in its own right. Step into a different universe when you enter the museum, and immerse yourself in Dalí's unique world on an orientation tour. Take some time to explore the permanent Dalí Jewels exhibition, then conclude your tour with a return journey to Barcelona and the original meeting point.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Barcelona Guided walking tour of Girona Fast-track entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum Orientation tour at the Dali Museum Free admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and Dalí Jewels exhibition in Figueres
- Children aged 3 and under join the tour for free