My Guide Website?
Tossa de Mar: PADI Discovery Scuba Diving138 Reviews BEST SELLER
- Discover Costa Brava's underwater world
- See wonderful creatures like seahorses, octopus, and cuttlefish
- Live your own diving experience in Costa Brava
DescriptionThe 'try dive' is an activity recommended for beginners in scuba. The entire experience lasts three hours, the first 35 minutes of which will consist of a briefing on how the equipment works, how to communicate underwater using hand signals, and how the tour will go. Afterwards, get kitted out in the provided wetsuit and boots in the changing room. Once you are ready, hop in the van for just five minutes and prepare for the fun to start. Because the dive site is directly connected with the beach, you'll be enjoying a shore dive off Mar Menuda Beach. When you get to the water, your guide will break up the activity step by step, and you'll have plenty of time to get used to each one at your own pace. Starting from the beach makes everything easier, especially for your ears as you'll have more time to get used to the pressure. Stay under the water for about an hour — this, of course, depends on you, because the more nervous you are, the faster you breathe, and the quicker you'll go through the air in your tank. During the dive, your guides will snap some photos/videos, so you will have a souvenir from the activity.
IncludesDiving equipment Diving insurance Drinking water Video or photos from the diving experience Diving instructor
- Those who have problems with their ears, heart, or lungs, or those who are pregnant cannot participate in this activity
- It is prohibited to take a flight in the 12 hours following the activity