My Guide Website?
Sant Feliu de Guíxols: Morning Sea Kayak Tour1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Costa Brava from the water with this guided Sea Kayak tour in the morning. Take a peaceful paddle, explore hidden nature and discover coves like Cala Jonca or Cala Atmetller
- Explore the beatuy of the Costa Brava by a sea kayak
- Learn how to kayak and feel totally comfortable with a guide by your side
- The best way to start your day with energy, scenery and adventure
- Discover the hidden coves and corners of the region from the water
- Admire Cala Jonca, Cala Atmetller, Calla Ventosa and finall Cap de Mort
DescriptionFind yourself in a closed sea kayak and glide through the scenic-views of Costa Brava. Enjoy the morning atmosphere, life and light. Learn to kayak and explore the hidden coves and corners of the area: discover Cala Jonca, Cala Atmetller, Cala Ventosa and the Bat Cave. Meet your guide on the beach and learn everything you need to know about the kayak. After your technical and safety introduction to handling these elegant boats, dawn the bathtub covers and wetsuit and climb into your kayak. Push off into the morning water and begin the route along the Costa Brava. Admire the peace and beauty of the area as you paddle into its covers and hidden corners for a few hours. Don't worry about your experience level, with a helpful guide beside you to assist and handle the kayak if needed. Towards the north we will find the coves of Cala Jonca, els esculls d'en Blanc, Cala Atmetller, Calla Ventosa, and finally Cap de Mort and the Bat Cave. Return from there to the beach where you started full of the perfect mix between serenity and adventure.
Includes2,5 hours sea kayak tour in small group Sea Kayaks and accesories Professional instructor Live vest Wetsuits Rescue motor boat Civil Liability insurance Accidents insurance
- No previous experience in sea kayaking is required
- A good swimming ability is essential to book this activity