Best Museums and Art Galleries in Costa Brava
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Brava team
The Costa Brava region has an important historical, artistic and cultural wealth which can be observed in the majority of its towns and villages.
Remains of ancient cultures (Greek and Roman), world renowned artists (Salvador Dalí), and Romanesque and Gothic civil and religious buildings are just some of the cultural aspects to be enjoyed outside or indoors in museums. Art galleries, especially in the town of Girona, are avant-garde and always house interesting exhibitions.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park
- From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
- Costa Brava: Private Tour of Empuries and Boat Ride
- Lloret de Mar: Catamaran Sailing Tour with BBQ and Drinks