My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Cliffs, Coves & Hiking in Costa Brava
- Discover stunning hiking trails along the coast
- Enjoy the beauty of Costa Brava’s nature: cliffs, coves and panoramic views
- Dip or cliff jump into the Mediterranean sea, swim and snorkel
- Enjoy a delicious, traditional 3-course meal in a village beachfront restaur
- Learn from your expert guide all about the region, its history and culture
DescriptionJust north of Barcelona, in the heart of Catalonia, the rugged Costa Brava on the Mediterranean provides numerous hiking trails with panoramic views and great snorkeling spots for a perfect day trip out of Barcelona. The winding cliff-top trails and hidden coves offer unforgettable views of the Costa Brava as well as perfect swimming and snorkeling opportunities to cool off in the crystal clear Mediterranean. A good level of fitness is recommended. There are a variety of coastal routes we can use depending on group interest and ability, but in order to have the day customized to your preferences, we recommend booking privately. As you enjoy the hike, your expert guide will share with you the rich history, culture, and traditions of Catalunya. The trails ultimately lead to one of the small fishing villages where a plentiful beach-front lunch and drinks await you (included). Finally, there is time to explore the quaint village after lunch and to enjoy a bit of beach time before returning to Barcelona.
IncludesTransportation in a private vehicle from and back to Barcelona English-speaking guide Snorkeling material A 3-course meal with drinks at a seafront restaurant
- - A good fitness level is recommended in order to keep up with the pace of the small-group. If you'd like us to customize the day to your preferences and ability, please inquire about a private tour. - There would be a surcharge of 25€/person to be paid in cash to the guide in case you ended up being the only two guests on a small-group tour. This ensures that the tour goes ahead privately.