My Guide Website?
Sant Feliu de Guíxols: Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour143 Reviews
- Feel the warm sun on your face as you kayak up the Costa Brava coastline
- Learn how to kayak with a local guide, including essential safety techniques
- Snorkel and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean sea
- Listen as your guide shares fascinating facts about local wildlife and fauna
- Discover the hidden caves, rugged cliffs, and more as you float in the water
DescriptionExplore Cala dels Frares, Punta de Garbí, S'Adolix, and the surrounding Costa Brava region with a kayaking and snorkeling tour. Marvel at the hidden coves as you paddle along the rugged coastline. Stop to snorkel at the remote Cala Vigatà beach and watch for native fish and wildlife. Begin your tour by meeting your guide, gathering your snorkeling and kayaking equipment, and learning essential safety techniques and how to maneuver a sit-on-top kayak. Then it's time to board your kayak and cruise north or south. Explore hidden coves, marvel at the rugged cliffs, and watch for local wildlife as you float above a water wonderland. Take a break at Cala Vigatà or snorkel in the cove's clear waters before kayaking back to the beach to end the tour.
Includes2-hour kayak tour Kayaks and accessories Professional instructor Rescue motor boat Civil liability insurance Accident insurance
- The tour may be canceled or postponed depending on the sea conditions Basic swimming skills are required for the tour