My Guide Website?
L'Estartit: Try Dive and Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park103 Reviews
Discover a whole new world of marine wildlife in the protected Montgrí National Park during a beginner's guided dive from L'Estartit. Then, enjoy snorkeling before returning to the harbor by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Brava:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Brava last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Surround yourself by the fish and plant life of Montgrí National Park on a dive
- Discover the peacefulness of breathing and floating below the water's surface
- Be amazed by the marine life of this natural protected marine reserve
- Learn the art of diving and feel confident surrounded by qualified instructors
- Enjoy snorkeling to explore the underwater world of the national park further
DescriptionDiscover one of the best diving spots off the Costa Brava on a snorkeling and diving tour from L'Estartit. Try out diving with an experienced guide who will be by your side at all times. Explore the protected waters of Montgrí National Park, known for its marine life, with a snorkel and mask. Meet your instructor, who will start with a safety briefing and introduction to diving to prepare for your first underwater drive. Hop on a diver's boat and sail out to the stunning coast of the Montgrí, Medes Islands, and Baix Ter Natural Park, an excellent spot for beginner divers' first dive. After you have become familiar with the necessary breathing techniques, begin your first dive, guided by a qualified instructor, who will accompany and help you during the whole activity. Spend up to 20 minutes exploring the tranquil underwater world and seeing a huge variety of marine wildlife. Then, enjoy some time snorkeling around the area by yourself, spotting more fish in the protected waters of the national park, before you get on the boat back to the harbor in L'Estartit.
IncludesBoat trip Instructor Diving and snorkeling gear Safety briefing 20-minute dive Snorkeling
- People with asthma, epilepsy, lung disease, heart problems, perforation of eardrums, diabetes, or vascular diseases must present a specific medical certificate in order to participate in this activity
- People who have suffered pneumothorax cannot participate in this activity