My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Costa Brava Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Lagoons
Escape from the crowds of Barcelona and enjoy an amazing activity-packed day in Costa Brava. Hike and kayak along the pristine sandstone cliffs and swim in the gorgeous lagoons like a local.
- Discover the breathtaking Costa Brava while kayaking in its crystalline waters
- Embark on a personalized and fully immersive sea kayaking experience
- Take a relaxing Mediterranean dip in a crystal clear lagoon
- Enjoy Costa Brava like a local with a plenty of free time after kayaking
- Get a taste of El Camino de Ronda hiking trail in Costa Brava
DescriptionExplore the most pristine coastline in Catalonia — Costa Brava. Join a unique and personalized small group adventure that will let you experience the Mediterranean like a local. Hike the famous El Camino de Ronda, sea kayak in tandem among precious sand rock coves and cliffs, and finally, take a fabulous dip in a crystal clear lagoon. Embark on a full-day experience focused to foster positive natural dynamics in a small group (no more than 8 participants per guide) of likewise-minded and active travelers. To guarantee the best possible personal experience, guests are expected to be in good physical shape and confident swimmers in the sea. Enjoy a fabulous and easy morning hike in the early sun. Learn about the history of the region and recognize some typical Mediterranean herbs and vegetation that grow along the path. Your guide will share some exciting recommendations about local traditions, culinary treats, and top things to do in Barcelona. After arriving at the beach in Sant Pol de S’Agaró, waste no time getting ready and geared up for the kayaking. Learn some basic paddling techniques and activate and stretch the upper body before hopping in the sea kayaks. Find a secluded lagoon among the sandstone cliffs to enjoy a true Mediterranean dip and for those that fancy using the diving mask there will be enough time to chase some seabreams or picarels. Once landing the kayaks back at the beach grab a well-deserved lunch in the nearby restaurants or simply rest on the beach.
IncludesExperienced tour guide and kayak instructor Air-conditioned round-trip transportation Double sit-on-top sea kayak, paddle & lifejacket Wetsuit (optional) Snorkeling gear Diving mask Bottled water, 0.5L Accident and liability insurance
- Bring some snacks or fruit to bite before kayaking Closed-water shoes are recommended but not required Come changed in your swim clothes and bring a spare set of clothes The kayaking location may change due to unfavorable sea conditions Your guide reserves the right to deny participation in kayaking to anyone without sufficient ability to swim in the sea