My Guide Website?
Tossa de Mar: Paddle Surfing and Cave Tour56 Reviews
- Splash around in the Balearic Sea's refreshing waters off Tossa de Mar
- See huge rugged cliffs beside soft sandy beaches that make the area unique
- Explore the rough marine caves that contrast the peaceful waves
- Work on your paddle-surfing skills with help from your instructor
- Take a relaxing swim in the sea between your paddling adventures
DescriptionDiscover Costa Brava in Catalonia’s coastal region for a surf, swim, and tour of the caves. Spend your time in Tossa de Mar trying out or improving at paddle surfing on the scenic beaches by the Balearic Sea. Own the waves of Tossa de Mar’s pristine beaches and show off your paddling skills. If it’s your first time paddle surfing, get some tips from your instructor on how to have a smooth sail. Visit caves big and small, open and hidden, and admire the unique rock formations. Follow the coastline to admire views of the jagged cliffs and clear waters. Hop off the paddle and take a swim at any time to cool down or search for native wildlife in the shallows before making your way back to shore.
IncludesPaddle surfing Cave tour
- The caves visited depend on sea conditions