Costa Brava's Hidden Coves Kayak Tour
Discover Blanes and Costa Brava from an alternative point of view. Kayak to Cala San Francesc with a local instructor. Explore the Botanical garden from the cliff and swim in an exclusive beach only accessible via the sea or a private trail.
- Experience Cala San Francesc from the sea with the best panoramic views
- Kayak on a polyethylene, fiberglass and carbon-kevlar hybrid fabric kayak
- Enjoy a friendly experience for all levels
DescriptionOnce the whole group meets, you will receive a lifejacket and an introduction for those who are participating for the first time. Guests will receive their kayak and then you will be ready for the water. Practice a bit in the port so that you are happy and safe with your before you head out. First, you’ll explore the outer part of the dike and head towards Cala San Francesc, probably one of the Costa Brava's most beautiful coves. You will have time to swim and observe the Botanical Garden from a panoramic perspective. If you bring a waterproof camera, you’ll be able to get some stunning shots. After the exploration, you’ll head back towards the cliffs and rocks of Blanes coastal areas.
IncludesPolyethylene, fiberglass and carbon-kevlar hybrid fabric kayaks Lifejackets according to your size and height Lockers Sea flip-flops, sun cream, hat, water
- • This tour is recommended for people in love with the sea • This kayaking experience will take you approximately 2 hours
- Meeting point is located in Blanes seaport, just in front of the wooden stall by the sea captaincy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability