From Barcelona: 6-Hour Costa Brava Kayak and Snorkel Tour385 Reviews
Experience the stunning landscapes of the Costa Brava from a different perspective on a thrilling 6-hour tour from Barcelona. Kayak and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Escape the heat and hustle of Barcelona on a fun-filled kayak and snorkel adventure
- Paddle beneath volcanic cliffs and snorkel in secluded bays
- Visit the best spots for snorkeling as recommended by your guide
- Swim among schools of fish and see colorful corals and sea urchins
DescriptionDepart Barcelona at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM or 4:00 PM, and journey along the Costa Brava for approximately 1 hour to reach the start point of your exciting kayak and snorkel adventure. Upon arrival at the beach, get outfitted with all the necessary equipment and listen to the instructions from your guide. Explore secluded beaches and rocky caves by kayak, and swim and snorkel among the native marine life. Encounter volcanic cliffs towering above the shimmering waters, brimming with fish, sea urchins, coral formations and more. Along the way, enjoy a picnic lunch and complimentary water, and get plenty of free time to chill out on a white sand beach. Head back into the heart of Barcelona at the end of your 6-hour adventure, and enjoy a round of beer or sangria at a bar on arrival.
Includes6-hour return day trip Kayaking guide Equipment (wetsuit, snorkel gear and kayak) Return transfers from Barcelona Packed picnic lunch and water Drinks (beer or sangria) at a city center bar on your return to Barcelona Changing rooms, toilets and lockers available at the kayaking center Towels Swimwear
- Please notify the supplier of any dietary requirements • Please make sure you bring your swimming costume and sun protection • All participants must be competent swimmers
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the kayaks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY