My Guide Website?
From Roses: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Port de la Selva10 Reviews
Take a full-day catamaran cruise from Roses. Swim, snorkel, sunbathe and eat in the most exclusive corners of the coast.
- Discover the pleasure of sailing while you admire the spectacular views of the Costa Brava coast
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in 3 different exclusive creeks in transparent turquoise waters
- Taste a delicious appetizer and lunch as you lounge in an idyllic environment only reachable by boat
- Feel like you're flying over the water as the sea passes below you
- Relax and sunbathe on comfortable cushions or nets
DescriptionFrom Roses, sail along the spectacular coastline to Cap de Creus and anchor in Cala Culip. Hop off board for a refreshing swim, sunbathing and to enjoy an appetizer in this exclusive scenery. Continue your route by sailing to the picturesque village of El Port de la Selva, where there will be 1 hour to disembark and to explore. Sail to Cala Tavallera and stop for lunch, a delicious paella prepared on board by the crew. Take some time for a swim in crystalline water, sunbathing and enjoying the exclusive setting. Afterwards, sail back to Cap Norfeu, and take some time to enjoy a final swim and a snack in an idyllic scenery, before you head back to Roses at sundown. Sample menu: • Appetizer of chips, olives, and nuts • Seafood paella prepared on board • Salad buffet • Watermelon for dessert • Snack of stuffed puff pastry
IncludesLunch and appetizer as per itinerary Drinks with lunch Snorkeling equipment (€10 deposit required) Water to drink during the whole trip A delicious welcome cocktail with or without alcohol
- Only card payments are accept on board (unfortunately American Express is not accepted)
- The excursion is from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- A deposit of €10 is required for the snorkeling equipment, payable on arrival