L'Estartit: Try Dive & Snorkeling in Montgrí National Park9 Reviews
Discover a whole new world of marine wildlife in the protected of Montgrí National Park on your 20-minute try dive. Your expert guide will accompany you the entire way. After your dive, enjoy snorkeling before returning to the harbor by boat.
- Explore the underwater world of Montgrí National Park
- Discover the tranquility and peacefulness of breathing and floating below the water's surface
- Be amazed by the marine life of this natural protected marine reserve
- Learn the art of diving and feel confident surrounded by qualified instructors
- Enjoy snorkeling after your 20-minute try dive
DescriptionDiscover one of the best diving spots off the Costa Brava on this wonderful 3-hour tour. Get a safety briefing and introduction to diving as you prepare for your first underwater drive. Hop on a diver’s boat and sail out to the stunning coast of the Natural Park of el Montgrí, a great spot for entering the ocean as a beginner diver. After you have become familiar with the necessary breathing techniques, you will begin your first dive, guided by a qualified instructor. Your personal guide will accompany you and attend to you during the whole activity. Spend up to 20 minutes exploring the tranquil underwater world and seeing a huge variety of marine wildlife. After the dive, you will have time to snorkel around the area by yourself before you get on the boat back to the harbor.
IncludesAll the equipment needed for diving and snorkeling: wetsuit, tub, mask, and fins Hotel pick up and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- People with asthma, epilepsy, lung disease, heart problems, perforation of eardrums, diabetes or vascular diseases must present a specific medical certificate in order to participate in this activity.
- Pregnant women or people who have suffered pneumothorax cannot participate in this activity.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY